Colva’s vision is to become a recognised player in the IT Market, known for outstanding customer satisfaction and best value for money through the formation of long term relationships with all it’s customers.
To exceed the expectations of our customers by providing technical excellence, outstanding customer support and service, continual innovation and consistently high-quality products.
We are a customer-led organisation with integrity and transparency. The key to our success is our exceptional employees, and together we are, customer focused and quality driven.
The Management Team are responsible for implementing, promoting and supporting
our vision, purpose & values which are all realised by:
- Maintaining a Quality Management System (QMS) and Environmental Management System certified against ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
- Compliance with all relevant and applicable legal, regulatory and contractual obligations.
- Setting and reviewing measurable QEMS objectives and ensuring these objectives are met.
- Seeking honest and constructive feedback from our customers.
- Reviewing the effectiveness and performance of QEMS and assessing opportunities for continual improvement.
- Providing the necessary resources and ensuring responsibilities and authorities are determined and communicated within Colva Ltd.
- Colva Ltd recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods, with regular review points. We will encourage customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same.
We are proud to work with our valued partners, including: